Well another loss to Souths, another court case for Greg Bird and another dump taken on the dancefloor! Just your typical weekend in NRL.
The nightclubs of the Northern Coast of NSW must all be fitted with toilets similar to that of the Stocky. I mean how else can you explain Nate Myles deciding to take a dump on the dance floor?
Nate must have also misplaced his room keys not long after watching the Disney retake of the Emperor's new Clothes. I mean how else can you explain his naked intrusion into a family's hotel room?
It appears that the general public have been left in the "dark" over the forced enrolment of all Rugby League players into the "Julian O'Neill School of how to behave in public". I mean seriously, WTF? Enough is enough, when are these "members of society" going to learn?It was reported tonight that Nate Myles, whilst on the Northern Coast of NSW, defecated on a dance floor and then proceeded to enter a family's' hotel room naked. Later he was found, still missing clothing, passed out in a fire escape.
What are the consequences of this?
- Nate Myles - suspended for 6 weeks.
- Roosters - fined $50,ooo by the NRL for repeated offences.
- NRL - Just another dagger in the heart of League, how much deeper can it go?
I went to write my section of the blog this morning and thought bloody hell, I have nothing to report on, the boys have behaved themselves. Hmm no, wishful thinking I guess.
How much lower can these "role models" of League get? When will they start getting the picture that this is not how a person is to behave? It is time the League took a seriously hard stance on this. I think the possibility of lifetime expulsion from the game is not unreasonable.
Anyway that's my rant...until next week I guess.Now onto the important stuff, what effect with this shitascraphe have on DT?
Well not only do I feel slightly ill but I am very annoyed, as I was seriously considering trading him into the Wenins the week after Origin. He was priced below $200k and was averaging 50 and had just scored 83 in round 16. So I guess it's back to the drawing board now!
Until next week, Wenin.

No comments:
Post a Comment