Potential Trades Ins
Shane Tronc
- Perfect replacement for Ben Hannant
- Great value considering his averages
- Has scored at least 70 points since round 15, with the exception of round 21 – 68 points
- Consistent performer expect to get around 70 points per game
- Only 6.69% DT’ers own him
- Value $306,200
- 3 Game Average 70.67
The Verdict
- Shane Tronc has had a mid-season surge and has had a great run, his average since round 15 is in excess of 70 points per game, need I say more? With the injury to Ben Hannant, Shane Tronc would make for an ideal replacement, arguably a better replacement given his current form. Additionally only a small 6.69% of DT’ers own him, so he would be a great boost to your squad since your opponent in the first round of the finals most probably wont have him.
Jarryd Hayne
- Arguably the most inform player in the league
- No matter what the situation is, his performance is never compromised
- In his last 6 games he has averaged more than 2 linebreaks and of 18 all runs
- Consistent performer
- Value $311,300
- 3 Game Average 81
The Verdict
- Jarryd Hayne’s stats do all the talking , need I say more? In his last 6 games he has averaged more than 2 linebreaks and 18 all runs. That equates to 52 points on its own. He is an absolute gun, it would be a grave mistake not having him in your team now that we are in the business side of things.
Outs
Greg Inglis
- Is the best Centre in the game
- His 3 game average has been considerably lower than his season average (10 point variance)
- Beat up his Girl
- Value $240,500
- Last 3 game average 46.67
The Verdict
- So why are we selling the best centre in the game? Well the answer is simple because he will no longer be wearing the Storm stripes for the remainder of the season. His was a busy boy during the weekend which included assaulting his gal, consequently he has been suspended by the club. Controversial well to come to think of it probably not, these incidents are no longer a surprise, it is what us rugby league loving fans have come to expect. Unfortunately for 42% of DTers who own Greg Inglis it is now time to sell. Refer to INS for a potential replacement
Ben Hannant
- Has just recently come back from injury
- Unfortunately has re-injured himself
- Out for the next 4 weeks
- Value $324,100
- Last 3 game average 65
The Verdict
- With the recent decline in his value of $40k even I was thinking of making a blockbuster trade for Ben Hannant, was about to sell my Cap Space Booster to buy him. Unfortunately he will no longer be taking a part in NRL DT anymore as he will miss the remaining DT season. Good news is if you have him in your team you will still get a $324k boost in your salary cap and can buy any FRF you want, refer to INS
Cap Space Booster
So you after a Cap Space Booster ay? Well to bad, no more Cap Space Boosters its finals time man ! Now is the time to sell your cap space boosters and make your blockbuster trades. So if you are genuinely after a boost in your cap space, too bad cos you about to be booted out !
That’s a wrap for this weeks trade talk, tune in next Friday morning at 1.am
Until then peace out !One.
PS: Babe of the week is super hot. Her Booty got Swag
Don’t forget to post your comments or any trade related questions!
I think my entire front row of C Smith, S Thiaday and S Price has been dissapointing this year(Price has actually been the best of my front row but im just annoyed he's injured.) My problem is I've got Asotasi and Price in my front row (injured) and while I can carry them I'm in trouble if another of my front row is injured. I was thinking I could trade Asotasi for Parker and keep Price. I also have Inglis troubles but I think I might stick with him.
ReplyDelete