I think this week it's only noteworthy to put the spotlight on one great player of the game and everyones favourite DT player. I'd like to welcome to his inaugural Player of the Week on nrldttalk....
1. Paul Gallen
Yes you read that right. This DT'er has been carrying Gallen on the bench through his latest injury and he came back with a bang last week but blew up even more this week showing me just why I have kept him around (albeit unfortunately not quite enough to get me the win)...Consistently putting out massive DT scores, Gallen although expensive is without a doubt one of the best captain options around, I'll be deploying him in the opening qualifier so "Nicks Boyz for Prems" is a bit of a defunct statement, he doesnt stand a chance against Gallen...
Try Assists - 1
Tackles - 41
Offloads - 4
Line Break Assists - 2
Runs - 17
Total Points - 110
Short and sweet this week, good luck in Round 1 everyone, expect to see Gallen featuring in Players of the Week again next week after dropping 100+ on Nicks Boyz, Leotards for Prems!

No comments:
Post a Comment